International Advisory Council
The current members of IAC are:
- Markus Fiedler, BTH, Sweden (Treasurer)
- Fabrice Guillemin, Orange Labs, France (Secretary)
- Tobias Hossfeld, University of Würzburg, Germany (Communications Chair)
- Nikhil Jain, Qualcomm Technologies, USA
- Michael Menth, University of Tuebingen, Germany
- Michela Meo, Politecnico Tororino, Italy (Chairperson)
- Zhisheng Niu, Tsinghua University, China (Liaison Chair)
- Dario Rossi, Telecom ParisTech, France (Vice-Chairperson)
- Lea Skorin-Kapov, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Sabine Wittevrongel, University of Gent, Belgium
In addition to present IAC Members, Honorary IAC Members and ITC Key Members have been also involved in the organization of ITC events.
Former IAC Chairpersons
- Arne Jensen: 1955-1991
He was the key person behind the creation of the International Teletraffic Congress in 1955, which he chaired from 1955 until 1991.
- Paul J Kühn: 1991-2007
He was member of the IAC since 1979 and vice-chairperson since 1985, before he was elected in 1991 in Copenhagen, after Arne chaired his last IAC in his home country.
- Prosper Chemouil: 2007-2015
He was elected in 2007 at ITC 20 in Ottawa where he chaired his first IAC meeting. Since ITC 21 in Paris, 2009, the ITC conference is held annually.
- Michela Meo: 2015
She is the present IAC chairperson.